2 Car Spaces
Freestanding Green title double brick home.
Hurry and don’t miss your chance to secure this wonderful Ross North’s built home in Brentwood’s sought after location that captures all the benefits that has made Brentwood one of the most admired locations in the South of River suburbs.
Featuring thoughtful design, clever orientation and a floorplan that genuinely flows. With three bedrooms serviced by two bathrooms, two separate living and dining overseen by a kitchen, and flows perfectly through to the low-maintenance courtyard providing for easy indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The easy-to-care and low maintenance of this home is perfect for a family with young children, you can now spend more time together in family bonding.
This family residence is near-by to a selection of outstanding schools like Rossmoyne and Applecross Senior High School, strolling distance to Bull Creek’s train station, local cafes & shops, short drive to popular Garden City Shopping Center, easy and fast access to Kwinana Freeways, Perth CBD, airports, Fiona Stanley and Saint John of God Hospitals.
Your personal security has also been carefully considered. From alarm, remote control access to double garage with shopper door, CCTV with 4 bullets camera and infra red night vision, camera door bell, plus secured fencing around the front yard and gated visitor’s door ensuring that the only people allowed into your building are those you choose to grant entry, your new residence in Brentwood will be a private sanctuary where you really can leave your cares at the door.
* ROSSMOYNE & APPLECROSS High School zones
* Short drive to All Saints and Corpus Christi Private School
* On 356sqm freestanding Green Title block
* Built in 2009 by Ross North Home
* Luxe 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms residence
* Two separate living area
* Open dining/family room flow out to alfresco
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances, gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
* Main bedroom with triple door wardrobes
* Heat lamps in both bathrooms
* Side courtyard/retreat waiting to be utilised
* Low maintenance front and backyards, matured citrus trees, plus apple and pomegranate
* Freshly painted throughout
* BreezeAir evaporative cooler, two inverter aircon/heater
* 15 REC solar panels with 4kW Fronius Primo Inverter to reduce energy bills
* Walking distance to Bull Creek train station, Riverside Mount Henry Reserve and local Cranford Village shopping, few minutes’ drive to Kwinana Freeways and short drive to Murdoch and Curtin Universities, Perth city, Fiona Stanley, SJOG hospital and Booragoon Garden City shopping
This substantial designed residence provides a unique opportunity for all first-home buyers, young family or discerning purchasers to downsize without compromise.
To book your viewing appointment, simply contact BEN CHAN on 0402127947 to inspect.
Don’t miss your chance on this wonderful home.
** Coronavirus Update **
In light of recent events, Psalm RE have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a viewing if:
* You are feeling unwell
* Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
* Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
* You are under strict self-isolation instructions
* You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
- 28,2020 May
- From $675,000